Blackview JK606 is low budget Android-based smartphone, and available in Philippines with a tag price ₱ 3,999.
The JK606 is running on the now dated Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS out of the box. It comes with 2-megapixels front-facing camera and also houses a 5MP AF rear facing camera with Flash LED. It supports Dual SIM with dual standby functionality.
In terms of connectivity options, the Blackview JK606 include; 3G, GPS, A-GPS, WIFI, Bluetooth, USB, and FM radio. It measures 140.2*73*9.4 mm and packs a 2200mAh battery. It has G-Sensor, Light and Proximity sensors.
Key specifications of Blackview JK606 :
- 5-inches LCD QHD touchscreen display
- 960*540 pixels resolution
- 1.3GHz Dual Core (MT6572M) processor
- 512MB RAM
- 4GB ROM
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS
- 2-megapixels front-facing camera
- 5MP AF rear facing camera with Flash LED
- Dual SIM with dual standby
- 3G, GPS, A-GPS, WIFI, Bluetooth, USB, and FM radio
- 9.4 mm thin
- 2200mAh battery
The Blackview JK606 is available in Philippines with a price Php 3999 in black and white colour options.