Blackview JK606 is low budget Android-based smartphone, and available in Philippines with a tag price ₱ 3,999.
The new Blackview JK606 features a 5-inches LCD QHD (960*540 pixels) touchscreen display. It is powered by a 1.3GHz Dual Core (MT6572M) processor with 512MB of RAM. It is equipped with 4GB of internal storage that is further expandable with upto 32GB of microSD card.
The JK606 is running on the now dated Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS out of the box. It comes with 2-megapixels front-facing camera and also houses a 5MP AF rear facing camera with Flash LED. It supports Dual SIM with dual standby functionality.
In terms of connectivity options, the Blackview JK606 include; 3G, GPS, A-GPS, WIFI, Bluetooth, USB, and FM radio. It measures 140.2*73*9.4 mm and packs a 2200mAh battery. It has G-Sensor, Light and Proximity sensors.
Key specifications of Blackview JK606 :
- 5-inches LCD QHD touchscreen display
- 960*540 pixels resolution
- 1.3GHz Dual Core (MT6572M) processor
- 512MB RAM
- 4GB ROM
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS
- 2-megapixels front-facing camera
- 5MP AF rear facing camera with Flash LED
- Dual SIM with dual standby
- 3G, GPS, A-GPS, WIFI, Bluetooth, USB, and FM radio
- 9.4 mm thin
- 2200mAh battery
The Blackview JK606 is available in Philippines with a price Php 3999 in black and white colour options.