BenQ has launched a 4G LTE budget flagship smartphone, BenQ T3 in Malaysia with a tag price RM599 (About INR 11200) and in Taiwan and China at $6,990.
The BenQ T3 is backed by a 1900mAH non-removable battery which is rated for 15hrs (3G) of talk-time or 450hrs (3G) of standby time. It boasts a 4.5-inches IPS qHD (960 x 540 pixels resolution) touchscreen display. The phone houses an 8 megapixels primary camera with LED flash and also a VGA front-facing camera for video calling.
In terms of connectivity options, the T3 includes; Bluetooth 4.0, GPRS, Qiss Sora, USB 2.0, WLAN and 3.5 mm audio jack. It comes with 4GB of internal storage and further expandable up to 64GB.
Key specifications of BenQ T3 :
- Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8926 1.2 GHz quad-core processor
- 1GB RAM
- 4G LTE network
- Android Kitkat 4.4.2 OS with Q Home UI
- 1900mAH non-removable battery
- 4.5-inches IPS qHD (960 x 540 pixels resolution) touchscreen display
- 8 megapixels primary camera with LED flash
- 0.3MP frontal snapper
- Bluetooth 4.0, GPRS, Qiss Sora, USB 2.0, WLAN and 3.5 mm audio jack
- 4GB ROM