BenQ has announced a new handset dubbed as BenQ B502. It will go for sell in Taiwan, Indonesia, Malaysia and another markets.
The dual SIM (WCDMA+GSM) smartphone runs Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS with Q Home UI on the top. BenQ B502 is powered by a 64 bit MediaTek MT6732 quad core processor, which is clocked at 1.5 GHz. The 4GB internal storage is further expandable with 32GB of microSD card. It is 6.99mm slim.
The B502 device integrates a GiG of RAM and features 5 inch HD IPS LCD display. It houses a 5 megapixel selfie camera with CMOS sensor at the front and a main 13 megapixel camera with LED flash on the rear. Connectivity options include Bluetooth 3.0, WiFi and 3.5mm ear jack. It is backed by an 1800 mAh Lithium-Ion battery.
BenQ B502 specifications
- dual SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS with Q Home UI on the top
- 64 bit MediaTek MT6732 quad core processor @ 1.5 GHz
- 4GB ROM / 1GB RAM
- 6.99mm slim
- 5-inch HD IPS LCD touchscreen display
- 5MP front camera
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash
- Bluetooth 3.0, WiFi and 3.5mm ear jack
- 1800 mAh Lithium-Ion battery
BenQ B502 will be available in Black and White variant colours. However, till now price is unknown.