BenQ has announced a new handset dubbed as BenQ B502. It will go for sell in Taiwan, Indonesia, Malaysia and another markets.
The B502 device integrates a GiG of RAM and features 5 inch HD IPS LCD display. It houses a 5 megapixel selfie camera with CMOS sensor at the front and a main 13 megapixel camera with LED flash on the rear. Connectivity options include Bluetooth 3.0, WiFi and 3.5mm ear jack. It is backed by an 1800 mAh Lithium-Ion battery.
BenQ B502 specifications
- dual SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS with Q Home UI on the top
- 64 bit MediaTek MT6732 quad core processor @ 1.5 GHz
- 4GB ROM / 1GB RAM
- 6.99mm slim
- 5-inch HD IPS LCD touchscreen display
- 5MP front camera
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash
- Bluetooth 3.0, WiFi and 3.5mm ear jack
- 1800 mAh Lithium-Ion battery
BenQ B502 will be available in Black and White variant colours. However, till now price is unknown.