Taiwanese smartphone whale launched LTE model A500KL of Asus ZenFone 5 smartphone in its native place Taiwan with a price of TWD 6990 (Approx 234 USD, According to indian currency apprx. Rs 14000).
The touchscreen smartphone measurement is 148.20 x 72.80 x 10.34 mm, while weight is 145 gms. It is backed by a 2110mAH battery, available in black and white variant colours.
The Asus ZenFone 5 LTE A500KL sports a 5-inches Capacitive display, with 16 M colours and 720×1280 pixels of resolution.
The Asus ZenFone 5 LTE A500KL boasts a Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 quad-core processor, which is clocked at 1.2GHz of speed, alongside coupled with 2GB of RAM.
The phone houses a 8 Mega-Pixel rear main camera with flash, and also 2 MP frontal camera for video calling and self portrait.
WiFi 802.11 a/ b/ g/ n, Bluetooth 4.0, Headphones 3.5 mm, Micro-USB, single SIM, GSM, 3G and 4G Lte are main connectivity options in Asus A500KL.
The Proximity, Accelerometer and Ambient light are main sensors in the Asus ZenFone 5 LTE A500KL handset.
The main features and specifications of Asus ZenFone 5 LTE A500KL :
- 4G LTE support Taiwan’s full-band speed web surfing
- Qualcomm powerful quad-core processor (Snapdragon 400 1.2GHz)
- 2G RAM / 16G of storage space
- 8,000,000 pixels 4 feel light night shooting
- Exclusive ZenUI intuitive and smooth
- Display : 5.00-inch
- Processor : 1.2GHz
- Front Camera : 2-megapixel
- Resolution : 720×1280 pixels
- RAM : 2GB
- OS : Android 4.4
- ROM : 16GB
- Rear Camera : 8-megapixel
- Battery : 2110mAh