Taiwanese manufacturer Asus has launched the Zenfone 5 Lite (A502CG), a cheaper variant model of the Zenfone 5 in Philippines. This smartphone comes in Charcoal Black, Pearl White and Cherry Red colors and is available in Philippines with a price 5595 Philippine Pesos (Apprx US $124 / Rs 7700).
Running on Android 4.4 (KitKat) OS with ZenUI on the top, the Asus Zenfone 5 Lite houses an 8-megapixel AF rear camera with LED flash, and also a VGA front-facing camera onboard. It comes with a 1GB RAM and also equipped with an 8GB of internal storage with an expansion slot of 64GB capacity. It supports dual SIM (WCDMA+GSM / micro SIMs) with dual standby functionality and also features 3G HSPA+ connectivity.
Under the hood of Zenfone 5 Lite, there is a 2500mAh Li-Polymer non-removable battery installed. The phone sports a standard 5-inch IPS qHD (960 x 540 pixels) IPS display and powered by a 1.2 GHz dual-core Intel Atom Z2520 processor. The handset thickness is 10.8 mm, and weighs 160 gms. In terms of connectivity options, the device incldues 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, GLONASS, AGPS and 3.5 mm ear-jack.
It supports G-Sensor, E-Compass, Proximity, Light and Hall Sensors. The device measures 148.2 x 72.8 x 10.8 mm.
Key specifications of Asus Zenfone 5 Lite :
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) OS with ZenUI
- 8-megapixel AF rear camera with LED flash
- 0.3MP front camera
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB ROM
- dual SIM (WCDMA+GSM / micro SIMs) with dual standby
- 2500mAh Li-Polymer battery
- 5-inch IPS qHD IPS display
- 960 x 540 pixels resolution
- 1.2 GHz dual-core Intel Atom Z2520 processor
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, GLONASS, AGPS and 3.5 mm ear-jack