ZenFone 5 comes with PowerVR SGX 544 MP2 GPU and has 2GB of RAM. It also comes with 8GB of internal storage that is further expandable with up to 64GB of microSD card. The handset runs Android 4.3 Jelly Bean with ZenUI, which is upgradable to Android 4.4 KitKat.
The dual SIM smartphone, ZenFone 5 houses an 8 MP rear camera with auto-focus and also boasts a 2-megapixel front camera for selfie and video calling. It is backed by a 2110mAH Li-ion battery, that is rated for up to 18 hrs (3G) of talk-time or up to 353 hours (3G) standby.
In terms of connectivity options, the ZenFone 5 include FM Radio, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, micro-USB v2.0, mobile hotspot, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS and 3.5mm audio jack. It measures 72.8 × 148.2 × 10.34 mm and weight is 145 gms.
Specifications of Asus ZenFone 5 (A501CG-2B509WWE) :
- 5-inch HD IPS touchscreen display
- 1280 x 720 pixels
- 1.2 Ghz Dual Core Intel Atom Z2520 processor with Intel Hyper Threading technology
- PowerVR SGX 544 MP2 GPU
- 2GB RAM / 8GB ROM
- Android 4.3 Jelly Bean with ZenUI
- 8 MP rear camera with auto-focus
- 2-megapixel front camera
- 2110mAH Li-ion battery
- FM Radio, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, micro-USB v2.0, mobile hotspot, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 10.34 mm thickness
- weight 145 gms