Archos 52 Platinum is listed in the company website with full specifications. It will be showcased in MWC 2015 and pricing will be revealed.
Archos‘s 52 Platinum is powered by a Mediatek MT6582 Quad-Core 1.3Ghz processor and coupled with Mali 400MP2 GPU. The smartphone is equipped with 1GB of RAM, and also an 8GB internal storage is expandable with up to 64GB of microSD card.
Archos 52 Platinum features a big 5.25-inch IPS display with 1280 x 720 (HD) pixels of resolution and runs on Android 4.4 KitKat OS out of the box. It supports dual-SIM (mini+micro / WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby functionality. The handset measures 150 x 76.8 x 8.8 mm and whole weight is 161 gms.
The device include connectivity options Wifi, Wifi Direct, Bluetooth, Bluetooth and GPS / AGPS. It houses an 8MP (1080p) Autofocus rera snapper with flash LED, while there is a 2MP secondary camera is also available for selfie and video calling. It is backed by a 1750 mAh Li-ion battery, that is removable and weight is 60 gms.
Archos 52 Platinum specifications
- Mediatek MT6582 chipset / Quad-Core 1.3Ghz processor
- Mali 400MP2 GPU
- 1GB RAM / 8GB ROM
- 5.25-inch IPS touchscreen display
- 1280 x 720 (HD) pixels resolution
- Android 4.4 KitKat OS
- dual-SIM (mini+micro / WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby
- Wifi, Wifi Direct, Bluetooth, Bluetooth and GPS / AGPS
- 8MP (1080p) Autofocus rera snapper with flash LED
- 2MP front camera
- 1750 mAh Li-ion battery
- 8.8 mm thickness / 161 gms weight