Archos 52 Platinum is listed in the company website with full specifications. It will be showcased in MWC 2015 and pricing will be revealed.
Archos 52 Platinum features a big 5.25-inch IPS display with 1280 x 720 (HD) pixels of resolution and runs on Android 4.4 KitKat OS out of the box. It supports dual-SIM (mini+micro / WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby functionality. The handset measures 150 x 76.8 x 8.8 mm and whole weight is 161 gms.
The device include connectivity options Wifi, Wifi Direct, Bluetooth, Bluetooth and GPS / AGPS. It houses an 8MP (1080p) Autofocus rera snapper with flash LED, while there is a 2MP secondary camera is also available for selfie and video calling. It is backed by a 1750 mAh Li-ion battery, that is removable and weight is 60 gms.
Archos 52 Platinum specifications
- Mediatek MT6582 chipset / Quad-Core 1.3Ghz processor
- Mali 400MP2 GPU
- 1GB RAM / 8GB ROM
- 5.25-inch IPS touchscreen display
- 1280 x 720 (HD) pixels resolution
- Android 4.4 KitKat OS
- dual-SIM (mini+micro / WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby
- Wifi, Wifi Direct, Bluetooth, Bluetooth and GPS / AGPS
- 8MP (1080p) Autofocus rera snapper with flash LED
- 2MP front camera
- 1750 mAh Li-ion battery
- 8.8 mm thickness / 161 gms weight