The Archos 50d Helium is powered by a Quad-Core SnapDragon 410 (Quad-Core 1.2Ghz Cortex A53) processor and coupled with 1GB of RAM. It features a 5 inches HD IPS touchscreen display with 1280 x 720 pixels of resolution. The built-in 8GB storage is further expandable via up to 32GB via microSD card.
The 50d Helium smartphone houses a 13-megapixel AF rear camera and also boasts a 5 Mega Pixel front facing snapper for selfies/video calling. In terms of connectivity options, the phone include 4G LTE, FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, Mobile hotspot, GPS/A-GPS, and 3.5mm audio jack. It has also dual-SIM (4G LTE+GSM) with dual standby functionality.
Archos 50d Helium Smartphone Specifications :
- 5 inches HD IPS display
- Quad-Core SnapDragon 410 (Quad-Core 1.2Ghz Cortex A53) CPU
- Android Lollipop 5.1 operating system
- dual-SIM (4G LTE+GSM) with dual standby
- 8GB ROM
- 1GB RAM
- 13-megapixel AF rear camera with flash
- 5 Mega Pixel front snapper
- Li-on 2100mAh battery
- 4G LTE, FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, Mobile hotspot, GPS/A-GPS, and 3.5mm audio jack
- 5.75” x 2.84 x 0.33 mm dimensions
- 5.43 ounces weight
Archos has recently launched 101 Xenon Lite, which comes with 10.1-inch MVA display, MediaTek MTK 8382/ Quad-Core1.3 GHz Cortex A7 CPU, Android 4.4 KitKat operating system, dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM / both mini) with dual standby and features voice calling.