Archos has announced a high-end phone, the 50 Diamond. It will be available in France in early 2015 with a price €199.99.
The Archos 50 Diamond runs Android 4.4.4 Kit-Kat and powered by a Octo-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 (Quad-Core @1.7 GHz Cortex A53 & Quad-Core @1 Ghz Cortex A53, 32Bit+64Bit) with Adreno 405 GPU and 2GB RAM. It has 16GB of internal storage which is further expandable with upto 64Gb of microSD card.
The Archos 50 Diamond features 5.0-inches IPS display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixles and 440 ppi. In terms of connectivity options, it include GPS with Galileo, Bluetooth v 4.0, Archos Apps, Dual micro-SIM, 4G LTE, 3G, WiFi, Hotspot, and Wi-Fi direct.
The smartphone houses a 16-megapixels rear facing camera with LED Flash and also boasts an 8-megapixel front-facing camera for video calling and selfies. In 4G LTe network, it can download a file with maximum speed of 150 Mbps and upload limit is 50 Mbps. The handset measures 146 x 70.4 x 8 mm and weighs 146gms with 2700 mAh battery.
Key specifications of Archos 50 Diamond :
- Android 4.4.4 Kit-Kat
- 64Bit Octo-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 (Quad-Core @1.7 GHz Cortex A53 & Quad-Core @1 Ghz Cortex A53) processor
- Adreno 405 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB ROM
- 5-inches IPS display
- 1920 x 1080 pixles resolution and 440 pp
- GPS with Galileo, Bluetooth v 4.0, Archos Apps, Dual micro-SIM, 4G LTE, 3G, WiFi, Hotspot, and Wi-Fi direct
- 16-megapixels rear facing camera with LED Flash
- 8-megapixel front-facing camera
- 8 mm thin
- weighs 146gms
- 2700 mAh battery