The Archos 101 Xenon Lite is powered by a MediaTek MTK 8382/ Quad-Core1.3 GHz Cortex A7 processor and coupled with 1GB of RAM. It features a 10.1-inch MVA touchscreen display with 1024 x 600 pixels of resolution. The built-in 8GB storage is further expandable via up to 64GB microSD card .
The 101 Xenon Lite slate houses a 2-megapixel rear camera and also boasts a 0.3 Mega Pixel front facing snapper for selfies/video calling. In terms of connectivity options, the device include 3G, OTG, DLNA, FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, USB, Mobile hotspot, GPS / A-GPS, and 3.5mm audio jack. It has also dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM / both mini) with dual standby functionality.
Archos 101 Xenon Lite slate features voice calling and comes in black & white variant colours. The handset runs Android 4.4 KitKat OS and is backed by a 4000mAH battery.
Archos 101 Xenon Lite Specifications :
- 10.1-inch MVA display
- MediaTek MTK 8382/ Quad-Core1.3 GHz Cortex A7 CPU
- Android 4.4 KitKat operating system
- dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM / both mini) with dual standby
- 8GB ROM
- 1GB RAM
- 2-megapixel rear camera
- 0.3 Mega Pixel front snapper
- 4000 mAh Li-Ion battery
- 3G, OTG, DLNA, FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, USB, Mobile hotspot, GPS / A-GPS, and 3.5mm audio jack
- 259 x 150 x 11 mm dimensions
- 505 gms weight