Archos 101 Magnus and Archos 94 Magnus has been announced in MWC 2015. The 101 Magnus is also listed in the company website in black and white variant colours, however there is no pricing and availability details are mentioned.
The Archos 101 Magnus is powered by a 1.3Ghz MTK 8127 Quad-core ARM Cortex A7 processor and coupled with Quad core GPU Mali 450MP4 GPU, alongside 1GB of RAM. It has also an expandable 64GB built in storage, that supports Micro SD card up to 128 GB, and is ARCHOS Fusion Storage capable.
The 101 Magnus measures 262 x 156 x 12 mm and weight is 550 gms. The handset features a 10.1 inches (25.65 cm) touchscreen display that features 1024 x 600 pixels resolution and IPS-like MVA technology. It runs Android 4.4, KitKat OS out of the box.
The Archos 101 Magnus has connectivity options Wifi, Wifi Direct, Bluetooth, GPS, 4000 mAH Li-ion battery, 3.5mm Jack, single speaker, mini-HDMI, Microphone, Micro USB, OTG and G-sensor. It has 2MP rear shooter and also a VGA webcam at the front.
Archos 101 Magnus specifications
- 1.3Ghz MTK 8127 Quad-core ARM Cortex A7 processor
- Quad core GPU Mali 450MP4 GPU
- 1GB RAM / 64GB ROM
- 12 mm thickness / weight 550 gms
- 10.1 inches (25.65 cm) touchscreen display with IPS-like MVA technology
- 1024 x 600 pixels resolution
- Android 4.4 KitKat OS
- Wifi, Wifi Direct, Bluetooth, GPS, 3.5mm Jack, single speaker, mini-HDMI
- 4000 mAH Li-ion battery
- Microphone, Micro USB, OTG and G-sensor
- 2MP rear shooter / 0.3MP front camera