How to Create a new Profile in the Unlocked E585, R205 (Pocket WiFi Pro), E589, MF30, MF60 WiFi MiFi hotspots?
1. Sufficient charge your E585, R205 (Pocket WiFi Pro), E589, MF30, or MF60 WiFi / MiFi hotspots and connect to PC using WiFi or USB cable.
2. Login to the device and browse for its default IP address (192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1).
3. Go to Settings or Tools (It may be slightly differenent as per the network provider).
4. Here choose Dial-up / Options.
5. Go to Profile Management and click on New.
6. Put in the Profile Name and APN as per your network provider.
Note: Make sure to choose “static” option for APN. If your network requires username and password, enter accordingly. Put *99# in the Dial-up number if required and leave other fields blank (like password).
7. Click on Save to save your created profile.
8. Now go to Mobile Connection and select the new profile from the Profile List and choose to Apply.
Now you have followed every step and you are ready to surf the internet now.
Note : It may be slightly different, you have to figure out where to create the profile in unlocked E585, R205 (Pocket WiFi Pro), E589, MF30 or MF60 WiFi MiFi hotspot router.