We have already mentioned the unlocking of Huawei’s E585, R205, and E589 WiFi MiFi routers. In this post, you will find the steps to create a new profile or APN settings in Huawei E585, Vodafone R205, E589, ZTE MF30, ZTE MF60 WiFi MiFi hotspots. Without creating a correct profile, you can not connect to the internet.
Create a new Profile in the Unlocked E585, R205 (Pocket WiFi Pro), E589, MF30, and MF60 WiFi MiFi hotspots
1. Sufficient charge your E585, R205 (Pocket WiFi Pro), E589, MF30, or MF60 WiFi / MiFi hotspots and connect to PC using WiFi or USB cable.
2. Log in to the device and browse to its default IP address (192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1).
3. Go to Settings or Tools (It may be slightly different from the network provider).
4. Here, choose Dial-up / Options.
5. Go to Profile Management and click on New.
6. Put in the Profile Name and APN as per your network provider.
Note: Make sure to choose the “static” option for APN. If your network requires a username and password, enter accordingly. Put *99# in the Dial-up number if required and leave other fields blank (like a password).
7. Click on Save to save your created profile.
8. Now go to Mobile Connection, select the profile from the profile list, and choose to Apply.
Now you have followed every step, and you are ready to surf the internet now.