Just days after the first-generation Moto X started getting it Android 5.1 update in some selected markets, Motorola has announced that it is rolling out the Android 5.1 Lollipop update to the the second-generation Moto X as well.
For those who aren’t aware, the Android 5.1 update brings better control over notifications, new pull-down menu for Bluetooth and Wi-Fi in quick settings, device protection, as well as several stability improvements and bug fixes.
If not already, the over-the-air (OTA) update should be hitting your device soon.
Key specifications of Motorola Moto X (Gen 2) :
1. Android 4.4.4 KitKat OS
2. 16GB/32GB ROM
3. Rear camera: 13MP F2.25
4. Front Camera: 2MP (1080p)
5. Speakers: front-facing and at bottom
6. MSM8974-AC 2.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 with quad-core CPU
7. RAM 2GB
8. Display : 5.2” (423 ppi), 1080p OLED, Corning Gorilla Glass 3
9. Wifi 80211.ac, BT 4.0LE, USB centered at bottom, 3.5mm Headset Jack
10. 2300 mAh battery