Allview has launched a flashship phablet, dubbed as X2 Soul Pro. It is priced at 399€ and will go on sell in Romania and another European countries too. The handset is listed for pre-order and will be delivered from 7th May 2015.
The device measures 148.8 x 72.4 x 5.5 mm and weighs 126.5 gms. The X2 Soul Pro features a 5.2-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080 px) capacitive multitouch OGS touchscreen and runs Android 5.0 Lollipop OS. It is powered by a Cortex-A53 64-bit 1.7GHz Octa-core processor, and MALI 760-MP2 GPU.
The X2 Soul Pro include connectivity options GPS, AGPS, 3G, 4G LTE, FM Radio, Bluetooth, WiFi, WiFi display, WiFi direct, OTG and micro-USB. It is equipped with 2GB of RAM and also a 16GB internal storage. The phone houses a 13MP autofocus IMX 214 rear camera (Full HD 1080p @ 30fps) with Led flash and also packs a 8MP OV8858 front-facing shooter.
Allview X2 Soul Pro boasts accelerometer, proximity, light and magnetic sensors. It is backed by a Li-pol 2700mAh battery, that is rated for up to 270 hrs of standby and up to 770 min of talk-time.
Allview X2 Soul Pro specifications
- dual-SIM (micro-SIM) with dual standby
- 5.5 mm thickness / weighs 126.5 gms
- 5.2-inch Full HD capacitive multitouch OGS touchscreen
- 1920 x 1080 px resolution
- Android 5.0 Lollipop OS
- Cortex-A53 64-bit 1.7GHz Octa-core processor
- MALI 760-MP2 GPU
- GPS, AGPS, 3G, 4G LTE, FM Radio, Bluetooth, WiFi, WiFi display, WiFi direct, OTG and micro-USB
- 2GB RAM / 16GB ROM
- 13MP autofocus IMX 214 rear camera (Full HD 1080p @ 30fps) with Led flash
- 8MP OV8858 front-facing shooter
- Li-pol 2700mAh battery