Allview may release X2 Soul Mini this year, since it is already listed in the company website of Romania without price tag and its availability details.
The X2 Soul Mini is running on the latest Android 4.4.2 Kit Kat OS out of the box. It is powered by a 1.7 GHz Octa Core (Cortex-A7) processor, coupled with MALI-450MP GPU and 1GB of RAM. In terms of connectivity options, the handset include; GPS, A-GPS, 3G, FM radio with RDS, 3.5mm jack, DTS, Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi, USB tethering, WiFi Direct, WIFI Display and Dual mic.
The Allview X2 Soul Mini comes with 16GB of internal storage but no expansion slot is available. It houses an 8MP AF rear camera and also a 5 MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by 2050 mAh Li-polymer battery that is rated for 205 hrs standby time and 660 minutes of talk-time.
Key specifications of Allview X2 Soul Mini :
- 4.8-inches HD AMOLED Capacitive multitouch OGS display
- 306ppi, 1280×720 pixels resolution and protective glass
- Android 4.4.2 Kit Kat OS
- 1.7 GHz Octa Core (Cortex-A7) processor
- MALI-450MP GPU
- 1GB RAM
- GPS, A-GPS, 3G, FM radio with RDS, 3.5mm jack, DTS, Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi
- USB tethering, WiFi Direct, WIFI Display and Dual mic
- 16GB ROM
- 8MP AF rear camera
- 5 MP front camera
- 2050 mAh Li-polymer battery
The Allview X2 Soul Mini will be available in Black and White variant colours in Romania.