The Viva Q8 Pro is equipped with 1GB DDR3 RAM and the 8GB internal storage is further expandable with up to 32GB of microSD card. It is available in black and white variant colours. Connectivity options include GPS, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB v2.0, OTG and 3.5mm sound-jack.
Allview Viva Q8 Pro does not have any SIM slot, but internet can used through third party dongle (Huawei E3131, Allview MA110, HuaweiE180, Huawei E261, ZTE MF190 and ZTE MF662 supported). It has a VGA camera at the front and 2MP at rear. It is backed by a 3800mAh Li-pol battery, that is rated for up to 4.5 hrs of talk-time and up to 380 hrs of standby.
Allview Viva Q8 Pro specifications
- 9 mm thickness / weight 336 gms
- 8-inch IPS HD LCD display
- 1280 x 800 pixels resolution
- Android 4.4 KitKat OS
- Cortex A7- 1.2GHz Quad-core processor
- Mali 400MP GPU
- 1GB DDR3 RAM / 8GB ROM
- GPS, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB v2.0, OTG and 3.5mm sound-jack
- 0.3MP front camera / 2MP rear shooter
- 3800mAh Li-pol battery