Allview Viva H10HD has been launched in Romania with a tag price 799 RON (199 Euro).
The Allview Viva H10HD features 10.1-inches IPS LCD capacitive multitouch display with 1280 x 800 pixels of resolution and runs on Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS out of the box. It is powered by a Cortex-A7 1.3GHz Quad Core processor and coupled with ARM Mali 400MP GPU with 1GB DDR3 RAM.
The Viva H10HD measures 258x168x9.6mm and weighs 659.4 gms. In terms of connectivity options, the handset include; GPS, AGPS, 3G HSPA+, 3.5mm jack/stereo, wireless display, Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP profile, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, WiFi direct, micro USB and Tethering. It includes 8GB of internal storage that is further expandable with up to 32GB of memory card.
The Allview Viva H10HD houses a 3.2-megapixels rear-facing camera and also a VGA front-facing camera for video calling. The handset will be available in Black and White variant colours. It is backed by an 8000 mAh Lithium-polymer, and according to the company can provide normal usage of up to 7.5hrs or stand-by up to 400hrs.
Key specifications of Allview Viva H10HD :
- 10.1-inches IPS LCD capacitive multitouch display
- 1280 x 800 pixels resolution
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS
- Cortex-A7 1.3GHz Quad Core processor
- ARM Mali 400MP GPU
- 1GB DDR3 RAM
- 9.6mm thin
- weight 659.4 gms
- GPS, AGPS, 3G HSPA+, 3.5mm jack/stereo, wireless display, Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP profile
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, WiFi direct, micro USB and Tethering
- 8GB ROM
- 3.2-megapixels rear-facing camera
- 0.3MP front-facing camera
- 8000 mAh Lithium-polymer