According to the online listing of the company, the Allview Viper V1 S4G boasts a 5-inch IPS HD LTPS OGS (1280×720 pixels) touchscreen display with 294ppi and Gorilla Glass 3 protection. It is powered by a 1.2 GHz Quad Core processor and coupled with Adreno 305 GPU, that runs Android KitKat 4.4 OS out of the box.
The dual SIM (4G LTE+GSM) smartphone Viper V1 S4G comes with 2GB of RAM and also has 16GB inbuilt expandable storage (up to 32GB microSD card). It houses an 8MP rear camera with auto focus, flash light and touch-focus; while there is 5MP front-facing camera is on-board for selfie.
Fueled by a 1950 mAh Li-polymer battery, Viper V1 S4G has connectivity options FM Radio with RDS, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, WiFi Direct, WiFi Display, WLAN, Bluetooth V4.0, micro-USB V2.0, mobile hotspot, GPS, A-GPS, 4G LTE and 3.5mm audio jack. It measures 143 * 70.7 * 6.9mm and weight is 124.7gms. It supports accelerometer, proximity, light and magnetic sensors.
Key specifications of Allview Viper V1 S4G :
- 5-inch IPS HD LTPS OGS touchscreen display
- 1280×720 pixels resolution, and Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1.2 GHz Quad Core processor
- Adreno 305 GPU
- Android KitKat 4.4 OS
- dual SIM (4G LTE+GSM) with dual standby
- 2GB RAM / 16GB ROM
- 8MP rear camera
- 5MP front camera
- 1950 mAh Li-polymer battery
- FM Radio with RDS, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, WiFi Direct, WiFi Display, WLAN
- Bluetooth V4.0, micro-USB V2.0, mobile hotspot, GPS, A-GPS, 4G LTE
- 6.9mm thickness
- weight 124.7gms