Allview‘s V1 Viper L is listed in the company website with a price tag 149€. It will go for sell in Romania and in another European countries.
The Allview V1 Viper L comes in black and white variant colours, supports dual SIM (WCDMA+GSM / micro) with dual standby functionality. It measures 142 x 71.5 x 8.6 mm and weighs 145 gms. The smartphone features a 5-inch TN LCD display with a resolution of 854 x 480 px.
The V1 Viper L runs Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS out of the box, and is powered by a 1.3 GHz Quad Core Cortex-A7 processor, coupled with Arm MALI-400MP GPU. Connectivity options include GPS, AGPS, 3G HSPA, FM Radio, Bluetooth, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Hot Knot, WiFi Direct, WIFI display and micro USB v2.0.
The Allview V1 Viper L phone is equipped with 1GB of RAM and also an 8GB internal storage is expandable with up to 32GB of microSD card. It houses a 5MP AF rear shooter (Full HD 1080p video @ 30fps) and also boasts a 2MP front-facing camera is available for selife and video calling. It is fueled by a Li-ion 1950mAh battery, that is rated for up to195h of standby and up to 508 minutes talk-time.
Allview V1 Viper L specifications
- dual SIM (WCDMA+GSM / micro) with dual standby
- 8.6 mm thickness / weighs 145 gms
- 5-inch TN LCD touchscreen display
- 854 x 480 px resolution
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS, upgradable to Android 5.0 Lollipop
- 1.3 GHz Quad Core Cortex-A7 processo
- Arm MALI-400MP GPU
- GPS, AGPS, 3G HSPA, FM Radio, Bluetooth, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Hot Knot
- WiFi Direct, WIFI display and micro USB v2.0
- 1GB RAM / 8GB ROM
- 5MP AF rear shooter (Full HD 1080p video @ 30fps)
- 2MP front-facing camera
- Li-ion 1950mAh battery