The Allview P6 Qmax is powered by a Octa Core 1.7 GHz (Cortex A7) processor and coupled with 2GB of RAM. It features a 5.95-inch Full HD IPS LCD touchscreen display with 1920×1080 pixels of resolution. The built-in 16 GB storage is further expandable via up to 32GB of microSD card.
The P6 Qmax smartphone houses a 13-megapixel autofocus rear camera and also boasts a 5 Mega Pixels autofocus front facing snapper for selfies/video calling. In terms of connectivity options, the phone include FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, Mobile hotspot, GPS/A-GPS and 3.5mm audio jack. It has also Dual SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby functionality.
Allview P6 Qmax Smartphone Specifications :
- 5.95-inch Full HD IPS LCD display
- Octa Core 1.7 GHz (Cortex A7) CPU
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat operating system
- Dual SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby
- 16 GB ROM
- 2GB RAM
- 13-megapixel autofocus rear camera
- 5 Mega Pixels autofocus front snapper
- 3000mAh Li-pol battery
- 3G HSPA, FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, Mobile hotspot, GPS/A-GPS and 3.5mm audio jack
- 162×82.6x9mm dimensions
- 174g weight