The P6 Energy runs Android 4.4.2 Kitkat OS and has an 8GB internal storage that is expandable with up to 32Gb of microSD card. It supports dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby, both SIM slots are micro.
The P6 Energy houses an 8MP (OV8830) rear camera that features auto-focus, touchfocus and Led flash; while there is also a 2-megapixel front-facing camera for video calling and selfie. It is backed by a big 5000 mAh Li-Ion battery, that is rated for up to 1400 min of talk-time and also up to 500h standby.
In terms of connectivity options, the P6 Energy include FM Radio, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, WiFi Direct, WiFi Display, Bluetooth v4, micro-USB, USB OTG, mobile hotspot, GPS, A-GPS and DTS sound. It measures 144.5×71.5×10.3 mm and weight is 176.6 gms. It supports accelerometer, proximity, ambient light and magnetic sensors.
Specifications of Allview P6 Energy :
- 5-inch IPS LCD HD OGS display
- 1280 x 720 pixels resolution
- Gorilla glass 3 protection
- 1.3 GHz Quad Core processor
- ARM Mali-400 MP GPU
- 1GB RAM / 8GB ROM
- Android 4.4.2 Kitkat OS
- dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby
- 8MP (OV8830) rear camera / 2-megapixel front-facing camera
- 5000 mAh Li-Ion battery
- FM Radio, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, WiFi Direct, WiFi Display, Bluetooth v4
- micro-USB, USB OTG, mobile hotspot, GPS, A-GPS and DTS sound
- 10.3 mm thickness
- weight 176.6 gms
Allview P6 Energy comes in black colour in Romania with a price 849 RON.