According to the official website, the 3G phone Allview P6 Energy features a 5-inch IPS LCD HD OGS display with 1280 x 720 pixels of resolution and Gorilla glass 3 protection. It is powered by a 1.3 GHz Quad Core processor and coupled with Arm Mali-400 MP GPU, alongside 1GB of RAM.
The P6 Energy runs Android 4.4.2 Kitkat OS and has an 8GB internal storage that is expandable with up to 32Gb of microSD card. It supports dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby, both SIM slots are micro.
The P6 Energy houses an 8MP (OV8830) rear camera that features auto-focus, touchfocus and Led flash; while there is also a 2-megapixel front-facing camera for video calling and selfie. It is backed by a big 5000 mAh Li-Ion battery, that is rated for up to 1400 min of talk-time and also up to 500h standby.
In terms of connectivity options, the P6 Energy include FM Radio, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, WiFi Direct, WiFi Display, Bluetooth v4, micro-USB, USB OTG, mobile hotspot, GPS, A-GPS and DTS sound. It measures 144.5×71.5×10.3 mm and weight is 176.6 gms. It supports accelerometer, proximity, ambient light and magnetic sensors.
Specifications of Allview P6 Energy :
- 5-inch IPS LCD HD OGS display
- 1280 x 720 pixels resolution
- Gorilla glass 3 protection
- 1.3 GHz Quad Core processor
- ARM Mali-400 MP GPU
- 1GB RAM / 8GB ROM
- Android 4.4.2 Kitkat OS
- dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby
- 8MP (OV8830) rear camera / 2-megapixel front-facing camera
- 5000 mAh Li-Ion battery
- FM Radio, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, WiFi Direct, WiFi Display, Bluetooth v4
- micro-USB, USB OTG, mobile hotspot, GPS, A-GPS and DTS sound
- 10.3 mm thickness
- weight 176.6 gms
Allview P6 Energy comes in black colour in Romania with a price 849 RON.