Allview has unveiled two new smartphone, the P4 Life and the P5 Life. Both the phones have been priced at 399 RON (about 109 US Dollar or Rs. 6,900) and 499 RON (about 137 US Dollar or Rs. 8,660) respective. Company also promises for Android 5.0 Lollipop update for these handset in 2015, but no specific date. It will be also available in selected European countries.
P4 Life comes with micro dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) slot, that features dual standby functionality. It houses a 5-megapixel OV5648 rear camera with Touchfocus and Flash; while there is a VGA front-facing camera is also fixed for video chatting. Built-in 8GB internal storage is also expandable with up to 32 GB of microSD card.
Fueled by a 1600 mA Li-ion battery, once Allview P4 Life is fully charged, able to deliver up to 165 hrs of standby and up to 435 min of talk-time. In terms of connectivity options, the phone has FM Radio with RDS, WiFi, Wi-Fi Direct, WiFi Display, Bluetooth, micro-USB v2.0, Mobile hotspot, GPS, A-GPS, 3G, Hot-knot and 3.5mm audio jack.
The smartphone supports proximity, ambient light, accelerometer, magnetic and G-sensor. It measures 120.9 * 57.6 * 9.3mm dimensions and weight is 125.2 gms.
Key specifications of Allview P4 Life :
- 4-inch IPS LCD display
- 800×480 pixels resolution / Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Cortex-A7 1.3 GHz Quad Core processor / Mali-400 GPU
- 1GB RAM / 8 GB ROM
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS
- dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby
- 5-megapixel rear camera / 0.3 MP front camera
- 1600 mA Li-ion battery
- FM Radio with RDS, WiFi, Wi-Fi Direct, WiFi Display, Bluetooth, micro-USB v2.0
- Mobile hotspot, GPS, A-GPS, 3G, Hot-knot and 3.5mm audio jack
- 9.3 mm thickness / weight 125.2 gms