Earlier launched, Allview Impera i8 is now available in Romania with a price 849 RON (209 Euro).
The Impera i8 is equipped with an Intel HD Graphics card and 1GB of DDR3 RAM. It also comes with 16GB of internal storage that is further expandable with up to 32GB of micro-SD card. The handset is available in Black and white variant colour options.
Connectivity options included by Allview Impera i8 are WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, USB 2.0, 2 Stereo speakers, 3.5 mm speaker-jack, micro-HDMI, micro-USB and microphone. It supports call by WiFi and houses a 5Mpx OV5648 AF rear camera, while there is a 2Mpx front camera is also onboard.
The slate is backed by 3.7V Lithium-polymer battery of 3800 mAh capacity, which is rated for up to 4.5 hrs of talk-time.
Key specifications of Allview Impera i8 :
- 8-inches IPS LCD Capacitive muti-touch display
- 1280*800 pixels resolution
- Windows 8.1 OS
- Intel Atom Z3735E 1.33GHz processor
- 9.07 mm thin
- 358.6 gms
- Intel HD Graphics Core
- 1GB DDR3 RAM
- 16GB ROM
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, USB 2.0, 2 Stereo speakers, 3.5 mm speaker-jack, micro-HDMI, micro-USB and microphone
- 5-megapixels OV5648 AF rear camera
- 2-megapixels front camera
- 3800 mAh Lithium-polymer battery