Allview‘s new smartphone E2 Jump is listed in the company website of Romania with a tag price 599 RON.
The E2 Jump is powered by a 1.3 GHz Quad Core (Cortex-A7) processor, coupled with Mali-400 MP GPU. It is equipped with 1GB of RAM and the 8GB built-in storage is further expandable with up to 32GB of microSD card. It houses a 5MP AF (Full HD1080p, 30fps) rear camera with LED flash and also boasts a VGA front-facing camera for video calling.
In terms of connectivity options, the Allview E2 Jump include GPS, AGPS, 3G Video Call, FM Radio, 3.5 mm jack, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP, WLAN, WiFi 802.11 b / g / n, WiFi Direct, micro-USB and Wi-Fi display. The handset is IPX5 Water resistant certified and comes in Black with Green colour.
Allview E2 Jump specifications
- 4.5-inch IPS LCD touch screen display
- 480 * 854 pixels resolution
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS
- 11 mm thickness / weighs 152 gms
- single micro-SIM slot with 3G connectivity
- 1.3 GHz Quad Core (Cortex-A7) processor
- Mali-400 MP GPU
- 1GB RAM / 8GB ROM
- 5MP AF (Full HD1080p, 30fps) rear camera with LED flash / 0.3MP front-facing camera
- GPS, AGPS, 3G Video Call, FM Radio, 3.5 mm jack, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP
- WLAN, WiFi 802.11 b / g / n, WiFi Direct, micro-USB and Wi-Fi display
- IPX5 Water resistant
- 2000mAh Li-ion battery
The E2 Jump supports accelerometer, proximity and light sensors. It is fueled by a 2000mAh Li-ion battery, that is according to the company rated for 200 hrs of standby and 500 mins talk-time.