Alcatel has launched a new MiFi router in the U.K. by EE carrier, dubbed as Y853. It is called Osprey 2 4G mini router by the EE. It is a 4G LTE router that supports 4G: 800/1800/2600 MHz and 3G: 900/1800/2100 MHz operating frequency bands.
Alcatel Y853 is upgraded version of Alcatel Link Y855, which is known as Osprey mini router. It supports Cat.3 4G LTE with maximum download speed up to 100Mbps and uploads speed limit is 50 Mbps.
The device features 2G bands: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz and Wi-Fi: 802.11b/g/n (2.4GHz). It has a micro USB 2.0 interface and supports up to 10 wireless devices to access the internet. It has a 1500mAh battery that can provide the internet up to 6 hrs.
The Y853 features DC-HSPA+ download speed up to 43.2Mbps and DC-HSPA+ upload up to 5.76Mbps.
It has a LED indicator for signal strength, network selection (4G / 3G), and SMS. There is a power switch and reset button too. It has 73 × 73 × 13 mm dimensions and weight is around 80 gms (including battery).
How long we need to wait for an unlock code of Alcatel Modem and Router?
The approximate delivery time for an unlock code of Alcatel starts from 10 minutes to 8 hrs.
The average response time is 30 minutes (Based on last 100 orders).
How to Unlock Alcatel Y853 Mobile WiFi hotspot Router?
1. Change the default SIM card with any another network provider and connect to PC with USB cable.
2. Navigate to 192.168.1.1 through the browser and login into the Y853 with admin privilege.
3. Click “Connection” and you should get a screen of NCK.
4. Enter correct 10-digit NCK code and click “Apply”.
5. Create a new profile according to the new SIM card and connect to the internet.