Alcatel One Touch is offering a new mobile WiFi router, calls it Y850. It is a 4G LTE Category 4 mobile WiFi Hotspot router that supports download speed up to 150Mbps and upload speed up to 50Mbps. You can connect up to 10 wireless users simultaneously through Alcatel Link Y850. It can be controlled through smartphone using Android Smart Link. You can see the signal strength, battery status and can send or receive SMS through the SIM card. It has a huge 3000mAh battery that can provide the internet up to 6 hours.
Alcatel One Touch Link Y850 has built with Qualcomm MDM9225 and AR6004 chipset. It features 4G LTE-FDD 800/900/1800/2100/2600 MHz, 3G / HSPA+ 900/1800/2100 MHz, and 2G/EDGE/GPRS 850/900/1800/1900 MHz operating frequency bands.
WiFi Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n protocol with 2.4/5 GHz frequency is supported. It has WPS support and 2×2 MIMO internal antenna. It has 84 × 84 × 15 mm dimensions and weight is 135 gms.
How long we need to wait for an unlock code of Alcatel Modem and Router?
The approximate delivery time for an unlock code of Alcatel starts from 10 minutes to 8 hrs.
The average response time is 30 minutes (Based on last 100 orders).
How to Unlock Alcatel One Touch Y850 mobile WiFi Router?
1. Charge the device up to 50%.
2. Switch off and change the default SIM card with any another network provider SIM.
3. Connect to Windows PC or Mac with USB cable or through WiFi.
4. Browse for its default IP address (192.168.1.1).
5. Login to the device with admin username and password.
6. Click on Connection tab.
7. You will see an NCK box.
8. Enter 10-digit NCK or SIMlock code here and click Apply.
9. Now your device will be rebooted automatically.
10. Create a new profile according to the SIM card and connect to the net.