Advik 3.5G Data Card, model AD-DC03 is available in India with a price Rs 1,394.
According to the official website of Advik, the AD-DC03 comes in USB form, is a 3.5G HSDPA supported data card, can be operated through Windows 2000 SP4/ XP SP2/ VISTA, Windows 7 ,Mac OS X 10.4.9 or higher (only support INTEL platform), up to 10.6 operating systems.
The Advik AD-DC03 can download a file with a maximum download speed up to 7.2 Mbps of speed; or uplink limit is 5.76 Mbps.
The plug and play Advik AD-DC03 supports voice calling, sms and phonebook facility; has built-in internal antenna.
The Advik AD-DC03 boasts a memory card slot, can be upgraded up to 8 GB via an external microSD. Powered by USB 2.0, the modem sports a visual indicator, RGB LED indicator to indicate the different state of the network and connectivity.
The Advik AD-DC03 features HSUPA/HSDPA/UMTS 2100 MHz and EDGE/GPRS/GSM 1900/1800/900/850 MHz frequency bands.
Measuring the Advik AD-DC03, dimension is 79x25x11.8mm, weighs less than 30gm.
The key features of Advik AD-DC03 :
- HSDPA USB 3.5G Modem
- Operate System Windows 2000 SP4/ XP SP2/ VISTA, Windows 7 ,Mac OS X 10.4.9 or higher (only support INTEL platform), up to 10.6.
- Receive Diversity
- Phonebook and SMS Service
- Calling feature
- Auto Install software Plug and Play, with an internal antenna
- USB Speed USB 2.0 High Speed
- Supports Micro SD card slot with up to 8GB capacity
- Power Mode Powered via the USB interface
- Visual Indicator(LED) RGB LED indicator for different state.
The main technical specifications of Advik AD-DC03 :
- Frequency Band : HSUPA/HSDPA/UMTS 2100 MHz and EDGE/GPRS/GSM 1900/1800/900/850 MHz
- Power Class : WCDMA Power Class 3, GSM 850/900 Power Class 4 and EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 Power Class E2
- Weight : less than 30gms
- Dimensions : 79x25x11.8mm