Adcom has launched another smartphone, called the A50, and is available online in India with a lowest price Rs 3494 via snapdeal.
The A50 is powered by an 1.2 GHz single core processor with 256MB of RAM, and running on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS out of the box. It sports a 5-inch touchscreen display (480 x 854 Pixels). In terms of connectivity options, the Adcom’s A50 include; FM radio, EDGE, GPRS, Blueotooth 4.0, 2G, WiFi, microUSB v2.0 and 3.5 mm audio jack.
The cellphone is packed with Li-ion 1650 mAh battery, with no word of talk-time and standby time.
Key specifications of Adcom A50 :
- Dual-SIM (GSM+GSM
- 3.2MP rear camera with Flash
- 0.3 MP frontal camera
- 512MB ROM, up to 32Gb of microSD card
- 1.2 GHz single core processor
- 256MB RAM
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS
- 5-inch touchscreen display (480 x 854 Pixels)
- FM radio, EDGE, GPRS, Blueotooth 4.0, 2G, WiFi, microUSB v2.0 and 3.5 mm audio jack
- Li-ion 1650 mAh battery
The new Adcom A50 is available online in India in black and white variant colours. In my reviews, with a price Rs 3494, it is a nice handset and recommended for purchase.