Adcom A35 Plus has been launched in India with a price Rs 2828 and listed on eCommerce online website.
The Adcom A35 Plus is a Dual SIM (WCDMA+GSM) supported smartphone features Dual standby functionality. It is powered by a 1.2 GHz Dual Core processor with 256MB of RAM and runs Android 4.4.4 (KitKat) OS.
The phone sports a 3.5 inches TFT HVGA (320*480 pixels) touch screen display. It house a 2-megapixels front-facing camera and also boasts a 1.3MP front-facing camera for video calling and selfies. In terms of connectivity options, the phone includes; GPRS, EDGE, 3G, 3.5mm audio jack, FM radio, Wifi, microUSB v2.0, and Bluetooth v4.0.
Adcom A35 Plus is equipped with 512MB of internal storage that is expandable with up to 32GB of an external memory card. It packs a Li-Ion 1400 mAh capacity battery. It supports 3D Gravity and proximity censors.
Key specifications of Adcom A35 Plus :
- Dual SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with Dual standby
- 1.2 GHz Dual Core processor
- 256MB RAM
- Android 4.4.4 (KitKat) OS
- 3.5 inches TFT HVGA (320*480 pixels) touch screen display
- 2-megapixels front-facing camera
- 1.3MP front-facing camera
- GPRS, EDGE, 3G, 3.5mm audio jack, FM radio, Wifi, microUSB v2.0, and Bluetooth v4.0
- 512MB ROM
- Li-Ion 1400 mAh battery
The Adcom A35 Plus is available in Black colour at snapdeal with a price Rs 2828.