Featuring a 4-inch (800 x 480 pixels) WVGA screen, Acer has announced the company’s first Windows Phone 8.1 handset at the MWC 2015, which has the upgradibility to windows phone 10 as per ST Liew, Smartphone Business Group President at Acer. The Acer Liquid M220 is powered by a 1.2GHz dual-core processor, coupled with 512MB RAM, features a 5-megapixel auto focus rear camera with LED flash and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera.
The M220 supports 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth and GPS. It has 4GB built-in storage that is further expandable via an external microSD card. It supports dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby functionality and is backed by a 1300mAh battery.
Acer Liquid M220 specifications
- 4-inch touchscreen display
- 800 x 480 pixels resolution / 233 PPI
- 1.2 GHz dual-core processor
- 512MB RAM / 4GB ROM
- Windows Phone 8.1 OS, upgradable to Windows Phone 10
- Dual SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby
- 5MP autofocus rear camera with LED flash, 89-degree wide-angle lens
- 2MP front-facing camera
- 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth and GPS
- 1300mAh battery
The Acer Liquid M220 comes in Mystic Black and Pure White variant colors and is priced at 79 Euros (Roughly US $ 88 / Rs. 5,450). It will be available in April 2015 through selected EMEA retailers.