Acer Liquid Jade S will be available in Taiwan with a price 6,990 TWD (about US $224 or Rs. 14,000) from starting 18 December 2014.
Backed by a 2300mAh Li-ion battery, the Liquid Jade S is rated for 2 to 3 days of standby life. It houses a 13MP rear camera and also boasts a 5MP front camera for selfie. The phone features a 5-inch IPS HD TFT (1280×720 pixels) display with 16M color depth. Connectivity options include FM Radio, WiFi, WiFi Connect, Bluetooth, micro-USB v2.0, Mobile hotspot, USB Tethering, 3.5mm audio jack, GPS, A-GPS, and 3G HSPA+.
The Acer Liquid Jade S measures 143x69x7.78 mm and weighs 116 gms. It supports light, proximity and accelerometer sensors.
Key specifications of Acer Liquid Jade S :
- 2GB RAM
- 16 GB ROM
- 1.5 GHz MT6752M Octa Core processor
- Android 4.4.4 KitKat
- dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby
- 2300mAh Li-ion battery
- 13MP rear camera
- 5MP front camera
- 5-inch IPS HD TFT (1280×720 pixels) display
- 4G LTE, FM Radio, WiFi, WiFi Connect, Bluetooth, micro-USB v2.0, Mobile hotspot
- USB Tethering, 3.5mm audio jack, GPS, A-GPS, and 3G HSPA+
- 7.78 mm thin
- weighs 116 gm