How to Access the Internet via Mobile Bluetooth on Windows 8?
If you lost data cable of your mobile, then you must be facing the problem of accessing the internet. Now, in this article, we will show you, how you will access over the internet via Bluetooth of your mobile. Yes, you can access your mobile modem via Bluetooth also. If you want, you can access the internet via Bluetooth on Windows 8 also. There, is no extra software is needed for connecting over the internet on windows 8 PC.
How to access the internet via Bluetooth on Windows 8?
First, pair your PC Bluetooth with your PC or laptop.
2. To pair just enable Bluetooth of your PC and mobile too.
3. Now on windows 8 PC in notification area you will see a Bluetooth icon.
4. Right click on Bluetooth icon and select “Add a Bluetooth Device”.
5. Now its will search Bluetooth enabled device and it will add to the list.
6. Now open computer by pressing Windows Logo + E keys simultaneously.
7. Now click on “Open Control Panel” icon as shown in above screenshot.
8. Click on “Hardware and Sound”.
9. Click on “Devices and Printers”.
10. Now you will see that your device which you have been added via Bluetooth is added here in the list.
11. Now right click on your device and select Modem settings.
12. Go to Modems tab.
13. Here, you will see something “Standard Modem over Bluetooth link” and on the right side like COM22. Double click on it.
14. Here, go to Advanced tab and in Extra initialization commands: box put the following command:
Note : WWW is Vodafone APN number. Replace it with your network provider.
15. Now click OK and you will come to Devices and Printers window.
16. Now again right click on your device and go to “Dial-up Networking”-“Create a dial-up connection…”.
17. Here, you will see “Standard Modem over Bluetooth link”. Just click on it to go ahead.
18. Here, Dial-up phone number as *99# and click on connect window.
Now the device will be connected to the internet after a few second.
If still, you have any problem connecting to the internet just comment and I will help you as soon as possible.
You can access the internet via Bluetooth on Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 10 also. There will a little bit change in every operating system. Just do yourself.