Vodafone Spain has recently launched a new router, Huawei B310s-22 with firmware version 21.316.01.02.33. The sub-model of Huawei B310 comes with higher security and people are using the boot shot method to unlock this router. Our team has got success in the unlocking of the latest Vodafone Spain Huawei B310s-22 router which comes with firmware version 21.316.01.02.33, without boot shot / opening the screws. This solution will cost only 10USD to unlock your router. Once the router is upgraded with our modified unlocked firmware, you can enjoy the unlocked router with all network provider sim cards around the world.
Before proceeding with further steps, download the following required files, which is required to unlock the Vodafone Spain Huawei B310s-22 [Firmware 21.316.01.02.33]:
2. Unlocked Firmware 21.316.01.02.33 Vodafone Spain Huawei B310s-22 (Charge is 10USD)
How to Unlock Vodafone Spain Huawei B310s-22 [Firmware 21.316.01.02.33]?
1. Extract both downloaded files using WinRAR.
2. Switch On Vodafone Spain Huawei B310s-22 and connect to PC with LAN cable.
3. It will automatically open the default page of the router.
4. From Menu, click on “Local Update”.
5. Browse for the BIN file from the unlocked firmware folder.
6. Select the B310s-22 BIN file and update the router, wait to restart [when it will show Network LED as GREEN, means flashing is completed].
In case you don’t find a local update, then proceed with further steps:
7. Remove the B310s-22 router from the computer.
8. Switch off the Huawei B310s-22 router.
9. Run the downloaded Multicast Upgrade Tool.
10. Select the Network Card of your PC [Marked as A in image].
11. Check “Force Upgrade” [Marked as B in image].
12. Select the BIN file from the downloaded folder [Marked as C in image].
13. Finally click on Start [Marked as D in image].
14. Now connect the Vodafone Spain Huawei B310s-22 router to PC with LAN cable.
15. Switch ON the router.
16. It will start flashing the firmware.
17. When the Network LED of the router will be GREEN, then click the Stop button [Marked as E in image].
18. Switch off the router and again switch On.
19. Now run Putty software which is available in the downloaded folder.
20. Make changes according to the above screenshot in the “Session” menu but don’t click the “Open” button.
21. Now click on the “Terminal” menu and make the following changes according to the below screenshot:
22. Finally click the “Open” button.
23. It will open a black terminal window.
24. Type the following command:
25. Press Enter from the keyboard.
26. Again paste the following command:
27. Press Enter from the keyboard.
Now your Vodafone Spain locked Huawei B310s-22 [Firmware 21.316.01.02.33] router is unlocked permanently.