Orange has recently launched a new router, Huawei B310s-22. The sub-model of Huawei B310 comes with higher security, and people are using the boot shot method to unlock this router. Our team has successfully unlocked the latest Orange Huawei B310s-22 router, which comes with firmware version 21.327.06.05.314, without boot shot / opening the screws. This solution will cost 10 USD for personal use and the US $50 for professional use. Once the router is upgraded with our modified unlocked firmware, you can enjoy the unlocked router with all network provider SIM cards worldwide.
Before proceeding with further steps, download the following required files, which is required to unlock the Orange Huawei B310s-22 [Firmware 21.327.06.05.314]:
2. Unlocked Firmware 21.327.06.05.314 of Orange Huawei B310s-22 (Charge is the US $10, you can pay through PayPal).
How to Unlock Orange Huawei B310s-22 [Firmware 21.327.06.05.314]?
1. Extract both downloaded files using WinRAR.
2. Switch On Orange Huawei B310s-22 and connect to the PC with LAN cable.
3. It will automatically open the default page of the router.
4. From Menu, click on “Local Update.”
5. Browse for the BIN file from the unlocked firmware folder.
6. Select the B310s-22 BIN file and update the router; wait to restart.
In case you don’t find a local update, then proceed with further steps:
7. Remove the B310s-22 router from the computer.
8. Switch off the Huawei B310s-22 router.
9. Run the downloaded Multicast Upgrade Tool.
10. Select the Network Card of your PC [Marked as A in image].
11. Check “Force Upgrade” [Marked as B in image].
12. Select the BIN file from the downloaded folder [Marked as C in image].
13. Finally, click on Start [Marked as D in image].
14. Now connect the Orange Huawei B310s-22 router to the PC with LAN cable.
15. Switch ON the router.
16. It will start flashing the firmware.
17. When the router’s Network LED will be GREEN, click the Stop button [Marked as E in image].
18. Switch off the router and again switch On.
19. Now run Putty software, which is available in the downloaded folder.
20. Make changes according to the above screenshot in the “Session” menu, but don’t click the “Open” button.
21. Now click on the “Terminal” menu and make the following changes according to the below screenshot:
22. Finally, click the “Open” button.
23. It will open a black terminal window.
24. Type the following command:
25. Press Enter from the keyboard.
26. Again, paste the following command:
27. Press Enter from the keyboard.
Now your Orange locked Huawei B310s-22 [Firmware 21.327.06.05.314] router is unlocked permanently.
Note: Don’t update the device once it is unlocked. It will be locked again.