Movistar (and Guatemala Central America) Mexico has just launched its new router, the Huawei B310s-518. The Huawei B310 sub-model comes with greater security, and people use the boot shot method to unlock this router. Our team successfully unlocked the latest Movistar Mexico Huawei B310s-518 router that comes with firmware version 21.311.03.00.129 without opening the screws. It will cost USD 10 for personal use and USD 50 for business use. Once the router is upgraded with our modified unlocked firmware, you can enjoy the unlocked router with all SIM cards of network providers worldwide.
Before proceeding with further steps, download the following required files, which is required to unlock the Movistar Mexico Huawei B310s-518 [Firmware 21.311.03.00.129]:
2. Unlocked Firmware 21.311.03.00.129 of Movistar Mexico Huawei B310s-518 (Charge is the US $10, you can pay through PayPal).
How to Unlock Movistar Mexico Huawei B310s-518 [Firmware 21.311.03.00.129]?
1. Extract both downloaded files using WinRAR.
2. Switch On Movistar Huawei B310s-518 and connect to PC with LAN cable.
3. It will automatically open the default page of the router.
4. From Menu, click on “Local Update.”
5. Browse for the BIN file from the downloaded firmware folder.
6. Select the B310s-518 BIN file and update the router; wait to restart.
In case you don’t find a local update, then proceed with further steps:
7. Remove the B310s-518 router from the computer.
8. Switch off the Huawei B310s-518 router.
9. Run the downloaded Multicast Upgrade Tool.
10. Select the Network Card of your PC [Marked as A in image].
11. Check “Force Upgrade” [Marked as B in image].
12. Select the BIN file from the downloaded folder [Marked as C in image].
13. Finally, click on Start [Marked as D in image].
14. Now connect the Movistar Mexico Huawei B310s-518 router to the PC with a LAN cable.
15. Switch ON the router.
16. It will start flashing the firmware.
17. When the router’s Network LED will be GREEN, click the Stop button [Marked as E in image].
18. Switch off the router and again switch On.
19. Now run Putty software, which is available in the downloaded folder.
20. Make changes according to the above screenshot in the “Session” menu, but don’t click the “Open” button.
21. Now click on the “Terminal” menu and make the following changes according to the below screenshot:
22. Finally, click the “Open” button.
23. It will open a black terminal window.
24. Type the following command:
25. Press Enter from the keyboard.
26. Again, paste the following command:
27. Press Enter from the keyboard.
Now your Movistar Mexico locked Huawei B310s-518 [Firmware 21.311.03.00.129] router is unlocked permanently.